Thursday, November 24, 2005

TWO in ONE day! I'm on a roll...

I did two chores today that I've been putting off for months, and neither of them took long, and neither was difficult. I repotted a couple of potbound houseplants (ten minutes) and I washed my downstairs windows inside and out (one hour).

Both look soooo much better. Both made me feel soooo virtuous. When will I learn that it's much faster to just DO THE DAMN CHORE than to put it on to do lists and castigate myself for continually moving it over to the next day's list.

I also wrote in this blog - first time in over a month. What kind of writer never writes except on paid assignment or short emails? I want to learn how to post photos more easily - which I bet would just take a few minutes if I stopped wanting to know how and actually LOOKED IT UP.
Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home