Thursday, December 01, 2005

Toenail fungus


Even the thought is ugly. My deadline to finish an article on onchomycosis is tomorrow, and don't you know I procrastinated as long as I could before writing it. That's why I washed all my windows last weekend. That's why I ripped a whole bunch of CDs to my hard disk. That's why I saw THREE movies in the past week. That's why I decided to knit a scarf (done!) for my friend instead of buying a birthday gift.

But the story is done and on its way, with hours to spare. Now I can knuckle down to considering how complex I can make Christmas THIS year. I prefer spending time to money, so home-grown projects are my specialty, but they take a lot of thought - not to mention execution effort. Halfway into it I wonder if I'll ever make it out the other side. Tune in December 26.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I found the best thing that worked for me was a TeaTree Oil mixed with herbs that are known to be anti-fungal or disinfecting. (by Futspa). That combined with less sugar in my diet, a fresh towel and socks each day, and general good hygene got rid of my toenail fungus

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home